About the role:
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a creative and super organised individual as a Demand Generation Marketing Associate to join our offices in Shoreditch, London to work with an amazing startup team.
We don’t mind what your education or background is. This is an open opportunity for someone who is eager to grow and learn with a growth mindset and has some digital marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space.
In this role you will be responsible for designing and implementing a marketing strategy and ideas to engage and attract the next wave of Uhubs clients.
This role will include the automation of marketing activities, using a suite of automation and analytics tools and working closely with one of the Uhubs co-founders.
The aim is to drive leads and pipeline generation.
Uhubs is on a mission to help 1 billion people realise their potential by 2030.
Our vision is to be the platform that helps people discover, build and walk their personal development journey. We are a small and agile start-up with big ambitions.
We are building a B2B product, targeted at Series A - Series D, SaaS tech companies, that makes it easier for sales leaders to develop their team, through personalised growth plans & upskilling.
Experience & Skills useful for this role:
- Managing a content roadmap for webinars and breakfast roundtables
- SEO, Adwords, Email Marketing and Social media marketing.
- Proficiency in marketing analytics tools.
- Good copywriting and excellent written skills
- Basics of landing page design and conversion
- Problem-solving skills and highly organised and confident.
- Ability to project manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Build, execute and optimise demand generation campaigns
- Partnership activation and planning
- Support the marketing/sales department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, podcast or content marketing.
- Write and edit content for different marketing materials, website content, email campaigns, blog posts, social media posts, press releases, case studies and landing pages.
- Develop a cost-effective digital marketing strategy for the acquisition of Uhubs clients through demand generation
- Implement the digital strategy and collect user feedback to inform the future strategy.
- Create sales assets, angle’s and market awarness for sales team and clients.
- Develop partnerships and lead generation channels
- Develop ABM strategies and tactics
- Works closely with the Sales leadership on strategy, sales plays, and campaigns.
- Assist in maintaining sales and marketing data integrity.
What does success look like in this role?
- Generating more inbound client leads month on month (we can agree on a target together)
- Amplifying our content and getting more reach & brand awareness (impressions, webinar registrations, reviews, whitepaper downloads)
- Believe in yourself and apply with your Linkedin profile/CV
- Phone interview with our co-founder Ash, [10 - 15 minutes]
- Do a quick marketing task with Ash [30 mins]
- Come to our Shoreditch office to meet both co-founders, Ash & Matt in person, and other team members [60 minutes]
- We offer you the job role, subject to references.
Full time 30-55k
- Move into a senior marketing or product role
- Start your own startup one day? (we get it we are entrepreneurs - our co-founders will fully support you)
Lots of Perks
- Bonus incentive plan
- Flexible WFH policy and we have a great offices in Shoreditch
- 28 days annual leave
- Free annual leave for your birthday
- Choose your own tech gear
- Employee wellbeing benefits like on-demand private online GP appointments.
- Uhubs swag
- Quarterly team retreats (last one was to Edinburgh)
- Friday Monthly ‘unwind’ days - do what you want to relax or spend time with family or friends.
- Monthly book club- read to your heart's content
- Cycle to work scheme
- Continuous personal development year-round (we know a thing or two about it!)
- Access to 200+ experts for mentoring and growth as part of our Find a Mentor scheme
- Direct access to our co founders (Forbes 30 under 30, Authors, multiple previous startups)
- Want something more? Tell us.
Shoreditch, London, UK
Submit the form below and we will be in touch :)
Also you can write a brief message to email@example.com to get the ball rolling.
Uhubs is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity.