About the role:
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a creative and organised individual as a Digital Marketing & Community Associate to join our offices in Shoreditch, London to work with an amazing startup team.
Uhubs help Sales Leaders grow, retain and improve the performance of their salespeople, through our sales intelligence platform tool called The performance pulse.
We do it by analysing data on individual reps through this tool and equipping teams with consistent development to close the gap and build complete Salespeople.
We describe ourselves as a live upskilling platform - we are subscription based and the platform is accessed via a monthly subscription fee.
We work with multiple clients in the SaaS space.
We would love to see the following in you:
- 1 -3 years of digital marketing expertise and experience.
- Have built or managed content calendars or roadmaps.
- Have some awareness of SEO, Adwords, Email marketing and Social marketing.
- Proficiency in marketing analytics tools to calibrate strategies.
- Good balance of technical competence and business acumen.
- Problem-solving skills and highly organised and confident.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a remote, dynamic and team oriented environment.
- Ability to present to live audiences.
- Must have an understanding of PR and content writing
In this role you will be responsible for designing and launching a marketing strategy to engage and attract the next wave of Uhubs clients looking to upskill their teams. This role will include the automation of marketing activities, using a suite of automation and analytics tools and working with one of the Uhubs Co-Founders (the first Marketing Director at Just Eat) to define an end-to-end marketing process.
An opportunity to grow, learn and discover your own unique strengths in a marketing role with career progression opportunities.
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing.
- Write and edit content for different marketing materials, website content, email campaigns, blog posts, social media posts, press releases, case studies and other promotional materials.
- Develop a cost-effective digital marketing strategy for the acquisition of Uhubs members.
- Implement the digital strategy and collect user feedback to inform the future strategy.
- Identify trends in lifelong learning, executive education and the future of work.
- Pro-actively create opportunities for knowledge sharing across the organization.
- Content creation to increase assets to share with customers.
- Read this job description [check!], and apply
- Phone interview with our co-founder Ash, [15 minutes]
- Invite to meet the the co-founders, Matt or Ash in person [30 minutes]
Recruitment for this role must be done through the Government’s Kickstart Scheme
- Bonus incentive plan
- Flexible WFH policy, although we have a great office in Shoreditch
- 28 days annual leave
- Free annual leave for your birthday!
- Working on something meaningful, and seeing your work live
- Choose your own tech gear
- Uhubs swag
- Quarterly team retreats
- Monthly ‘unwind’ days
- Monthly book club
- Potential for international travel (pandemic permitting)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Continuous personal development year-round (we know a thing or two about it!)
- Access to 200+ experts for mentoring and growth as part of our Find a Mentor scheme
- Want something more? Tell us.
London, United Kingdom
Submit the form below and we will be in touch :)
Also you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information about the role.
Uhubs is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity.