Uhubs helps business leaders upskill and retain their best talent in 60 minute live Masterclasses from a marketplace of the best Experts in the world. We describe ourselves as a live upskilling platform - we are subscription based and the platform is accessed via a monthly subscription fee.
Our users are ambitious Professionals looking to future-proof their careers by upskilling themselves in the most relevant and in-demand skills for the 21st century. Our user base includes startup founders, investors, graduates and corporate teams.
Our users are Modern Professionals looking to future-proof their careers or start a new business. Although remote sales and marketing is at our core, we define our focus as ‘Growth’: Business and Personal Growth. In addition to sales and marketing, our curriculum therefore covers a spectrum of personal growth skills such as resilience, mindset and leadership skills.
We would love to see the following in you:
- Digital marketing expertise and experience
- Proficiency in marketing analytics tools to calibrate strategies
- Good balance of technical competence and business acumen
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in remote, dynamic and team oriented environment
- Ability to present to live audiences
- Ability to work independently from your own home / offices
- Ability to work across multiple time zones with a globally distributed team and network of international experts with potential for occasional odd working hours
In this role you will be responsible for designing and launching a marketing strategy to engage and attract the next wave of Uhubs members looking to upskill themselves. This role will include the automation of marketing activities, choosing a suite of automation and analytics tools and working with one of the Uhubs Co-Founders (the first Marketing Director at Just Eat IPO £1.5bn) to define an end-to-end marketing process.
- Develop a cost-effective digital marketing strategy for the acquisition of Uhubs members
- Implement the digital strategy and collect user feedback to inform the future strategy
- Identify trends in lifelong learning, executive education and the future of work
- Pro-actively create opportunities for knowledge sharing across the organization
Duration and Location
This is a 3-month internship starting no later than October 21st with scope to extend based on the candidate’s personal circumstances and performance. We request a minimum commitment of 10 to 15 hours a week. Scheduling is flexible and could include a variety of weekdays. We are based in Shoreditch London but flexible working is encouraged.
This position is currently unpaid. A small stipend might become available depending on future funding decisions, but cannot be relied upon.
However, the internship will provide different tangible benefits:
- Excellent training reporting directly to one of the best known UK Marketeers (behind the Just Eat brand) for anyone considering a future in growth or digital marketing
- Coaching and mentoring on content domains, analytical output, client advisory from both co-founders
- The option of becoming a full-time, founding-stage team member, assuming excellent performance and staffing needs
- A letter of recommendation, pending excellent performance
Submit the form below and we will be in touch :)
Uhubs is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity.