Become a kick-ass Operations Manager and make an impact in a fast growing startup.
Uhubs is a Performance Intelligence platform that helps sales and marketing leaders improve the performance of their teams through data-driven development and interactive coaching with industry experts.
We work with teams at leading brands in SaaS in Europe and the US and are looking to bring onboard and upskill a passionate and hungry Operations Manager to support our growth.
We are building a world class team on a mission to upskill 1 billion people by 2030.
You will be working alongside and directly reporting into one of the Uhubs Founders to constantly evolve the way we do things. Uhubs cofounders have been recognised as Forbes 30u30 entrepreneur for social impact and an award winning author.
As we continue to grow our client base, you’ll be at the heart of those relationships, project managing, streamlining and improving the end-to-end client journey. You’ll lead the co-ordination of team members across Sales, Marketing, Product and Learner Experience to ensure the learner journey operates effectively.
This will include project managing both client and internal projects, ensuring they are sufficiently resourced and are delivered to expectation.
As that critical link between the founders and the day to day operations, you’ll ensure we exceed our client expectations internally with our operations, product and learner experience. You’ll work closely across these functions to develop, standardise and continuously improve our offering to serve these clients faster, cheaper and better.
We would love to see the following in you:
- Experience in a project management, change management or operations role in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to independently mobilise new initiatives
- Highly organised and detailed with great project management skills
- Ability to develop and cultivate relationships, navigate sensitivities, and manage input from stakeholders
- Able to operate effectively both in a collaborative team and autonomously
- Data driven to drive continuous improvement
- Driven, energetic, tenacious and willing to learn fast
- Ambition to work directly with cofounders
- Flexible co-working and full office based in the heart of Shoreditch (pet friendly)
- Weekly team boxercise, yoga and spinning
- Monthly book club
- Continuous personal development year-round (we know a thing or two about it!)
- Access to 200+ experts for mentoring and growth as part of our Find a Mentor scheme
- Potential for international travel (pandemic permitting)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Bonus incentive plan
- Access to Uhubs recording studio onsite
- New Macbook and Uhubs swag
- Monthly 'unwind' wellbeing days
- Quarterly team retreats
£25,000 to £40,000, please state on your application
- Into a product management role or head of ops
We are based in Shoreditch London but flexible working is encouraged.