Social Media Marketing
At Uhubs we help business leaders upskill and retain their best talent in powerful 60 minute live Masterclasses from a marketplace of the best Experts in the world. We describe ourselves as a live upskilling platform for modern sales & marketing professionals, entrepreneurs, B2B SaaS start-up founders and anyone that wishes to upskill themselves in an ever changing environment.
In order to achieve our goal, we are looking for someone like you to join our ever growing international team!
What would we be working on?
In this role you will be responsible for designing and launching a social media marketing strategy to engage and attract Uhubs members looking to upskill themselves. This role will include the automation of marketing activities, choosing a suite of automation and analytics tools and working with the Uhubs Co-founders and marketing team to define an end-to-end social media marketing process.
Other tasks include:
- Creating LinkedIn & Facebook Events.
- Generating & scheduling posts to promote masterclasses and Uhubs.
- Coming up with new fresh creative ideas.
- Growing our YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter channels.
- Attending weekly masterclasses & marketing meetings
- Building & executing a social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Setting up and optimising company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company's social content.
- Continuously improving by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Monitoring weekly/monthly metrics and reporting them at team meetings.
What would you need to embark on the journey?
Well mostly you, but also a suitcase filled with your:
-> Some digital marketing expertise and experience
-> Experience with marketing analytics tools
-> Good written and verbal communication skills
-> Good organisational skills
-> Ability to work in remote, dynamic and team oriented environment
-> Initiative in coming up with creative solutions
And the most important: a huge appetite for learning and developing your own skills.
Location- Anywhere - we are global remote team, with offices in London- Shoreditch
Time: We are looking for a freelance or part time person to begin with
Salary: Flexible for the right person who produces results.