Your profile

John

Doe

Job Title

@

Uhubs

john.doe@uhubs.co.uk

Go to my DashboardLog out
Edit my Profile

john.doe@uhubs.co.uk

Profile Saved
Oops! Something went wrong.

Oh snap! looks like this is

members-only content

Sign up

The Art of Discovery: Listening vs Speaking

Sales
Hosted by:
Lawrence Wayne O'Connor

Sales Enablement Coach. SaaS Engine. Apple (former)

Boom – your seat is reserved.
Add to Calendar 2022-01-12 09:00am 2022-01-12 10:00am Europe/London The Art of Discovery: Listening vs Speaking by Lawrence Wayne O'Connor Your place is confirmed! Uhubs is proud to present "The Art of Discovery: Listening vs Speaking" by Lawrence Wayne O'Connor. The way to understand your prospects and get the information you need to make a difference. Read more – https://www.uhubs.co.uk/masterclasses/the-art-of-discovery-listening-vs-speaking The Masterclass will run from 09:00am - 10:00am GMT. Join the class on Zoom – https://uhubs.co.uk Think your colleagues or friends might be interested? Tell them to sign-up for upcoming Masterclasses on https://www.uhubs.co.uk/masterclasses (limited seats available). If you have any questions, please email us on hello@uhubs.co.uk See you soon! https://uhubs.co.uk
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please try again.

09:00am - 10:00am GMT

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Watch this Masterclass

Masterclass Resources

Ready to go deeper on this topic? Dive into the related resources, templates and frameworks:

Download Masterclass Resources (PDF)

What is a Uhubs Masterclass?

Masterclasses are interactive and engaging sessions that provide rapid upskilling so that you can grow personally and professionally.

Available for everyone
High-impact in 60 minutes
Delivered by Experts
Fcoused on active learning
Community oriented with live networking
Resources and frameworks provided
+ SHOW MORE

About this Masterclass

About this Summit

The way to understand your prospects and get the information you need to make a difference.

You may be thinking that discovery is basic, or maybe foundational. But discovery is the pillar on which everything else builds. The information you get from these calls can make or break your deals, so it's important that you navigate it with the client in mind.

And we know, it is not easy. Discovery calls can be tricky and sometimes even dry. But with the 3 steps presented in this session, you are definitely going to be on the right track.

What will we look at?

Firstly, we are retackling the old 80/20 rules. It's true that you should only speak for the 20% of your call and leave the rest of 80% to your prospect, but what do you do when there is silence on the other side? Secondly we learn how to ask better questions and mostly importantly how to build trust and connection in order for the other person to feel safe enough to share their challenges with you.

This session will cover:

What we will cover

The 80/20 Rule
How to Ask Questions the right way
How to build credibility with your prospects

Who is this Masterclass for?

Who is this Summit for?

Leaders & Managers

Lead your people better and unlock their potential so that your team can achieve more, together.

Marketing & Sales Professionals

Differentiate yourself and get ahead of the pack.

About the Expert

Lawrence Wayne O'Connor

Lawrence is a digital creator with a knack for tech sales.

His career began in 2010 when he co-founded 'Creator Space', a video marketing agency that produced over 500 short films for Grammy winning artists and record labels. After selling the company three years later, he switched his focus to software development and how to use his storytelling skills to build community.

He spent the next 7 years doing sales and marketing for companies like Apple, Techstars, General Assembly, and an event software startup called Tripleseat. The latter went from just over $2M ARR to nearly $7M ARR during the 17 months he served as Marketing Manager and secured an 8 figure private equity funding.

In 2020, Lawrence founded SaaS Engine, a sales enablement coaching program that helps enterprise sales leaders use digital content to efficiently scale their team's output. His deep understanding of content creation as well as cutting edge sales techniques makes him unique in his ability to help tech companies align digital with in-person channels.