How video can help you stand out from all the other noise in prospects’ inboxes.
It is not getting any easier to get attention and connect with prospects. We are now sending 3x the volume of emails since pre-COVID but the response rate to emails has plummeted. There’s more noise than ever and buyers are tuning out.
So you have to do what you can to stay relevant and stand out. 82% of internet traffic comes from video, meaning, your audience is primed for video communication. If you are not using video as part of your prospecting, you are missing out.
So how can you make the most out of it? Will try to answer that question through the following:
- Identifying when to use video in the prospecting cadence.
- Looking at the elements of a great video that would engage prospects to reply.
- Looking at some of the most common challenges with video and how can sales reps overcome them.
- Some top tips to help record a great video.
- What are the channels you should use to share videos.